Saturday, August 13, 2011


Saw this post from a blog I love, and it inspired me to write about my daily fight with my house. I too struggle with finding a balance between keeping my house clean among all the other things going on. I have fought with myself over which is more important, an immaculate house, or the quality time with my kids. I am not trying to complain, but I feel like between school, work, and the kids, my house is my last priority. We don't live in filth by any means, but I never feel like its all done, which is a feeling I am sure all mom's have. There's always laundry to be done, kids rooms are never completely clean, and closets are always begging to be organized. I feel like I'm fighting a loosing battle daily. It's frustrating and annoying, but in the more recent months, I've begun to accept the fact that I can't do it all. I will never feel like my house is clean 100%. And that's okay. 'Cause right now, I wanna focus on my babies, and the limited time I have with them, rather than stressing over whether my dishes are done, or my laundry is all put away. . personally, I don't think they'll even notice.

No comments: