Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday

A lot of people are doing a daily post on Facebook about what they are thankful for. I am not doing it, but I felt the need to do a thankful Thursday nonetheless. It started out as a status update, but I hate when people post novels as a status update so it turned into a blogpost.
Anyway, here we go.
Today I am thankful for the people in my life. I have been extremely blessed that way. So here's an ode to those lucky enough to be in my life :)
My mom. She's amazing. She has taken the role of grandma and turned it into something so much more than that. She never hesitates to take my kids when I'm at work or school. She takes them on crazy adventures and makes sure they experience everything they would miss out on if they were in a daycare. I am really not sure what I will do when she moves next year. And I don't really want to think about it .
My family. My sisters, my grandparents, my aunt. They've all been amazing and helped me in more ways than I can even explain. I'd be even more of a mess without them.
My friends. Once again, they're amazing. Between babysitting to just knowing when I need a friend or a phone call, their friendship is priceless.
My man. I am extremely grateful for second chances. Given time, Kaleb and I Have been able to figure things out. He makes me so happy and having him back in my life is something I am so thankful for.
And last but not least, the single most important people in my life - my kids. They are my heart, my soul, and my strength. They make everyday worth waking up.
Basically, I am a lucky girl who has some amazing people in my life. So thanks to whoever is gathering them up for me!!









1 comment:

MeganDan said...

I just found this blog. I didn't realize you had changed your URL.

You are such a hard worker. I am always impressed! Go Ricky Cheese!!